When it comes to men’s suits, which cutting style should I choose? What about the American Cut?
One thing you should consider is your body shape.
The American Cut:
- Classy, give you a flexibility and comfy feelings
Suit characteristics (Jacket):
- Straight silhouette, baggy
- Low armhole (which you can put your arms easily)
- Straight flap pockets
- Natural shoulders, little if almost no padding
- No darts in canvas
- Three buttons (only fasten the middle one)
Suit characteristics (pants):
- Full cut
- No pleats (to save fabrics and easy for mass production)
- Gentlemen of strong built
- Classy men
- Leonardo DiCaprio (post-Titanic movie and after year 2010), US President Donald Trump, movie star Nicolas Cage
Darmian S: – Fashionista & Suit Enthusiast! Lover of local culture and exploring the secrets of the tailoring industry.
Readers who have any questions on suits or menswear, feel free to contact me at email@example.com