When it comes to men’s suits, which cutting style should I choose? What about the Italian Cut?
One thing you should consider is your body shape.
The Italian Cut (also refers as European Cut) :
Slim fitted cutting
Suit characteristics (Jacket):
- Light cloth & light canvas
- High buttons
- Flapless pockets
- High gorge lines
- 2 types of shoulder paddings: either very padded to produce the V-shape which considered very attractive in men, or no padding at all for natural shoulders
- No vents
- Shorter jacket length
Suit characteristics (pants):
- Tapered waist
- Tight hips
- Traditional Italian cut is with one break. Nowadays modern Italian cut has no break
- Tall and slim men
- Fashionable, look for creative designing
- Movie stars Chris Pine and Alex Pettyfer
Darmian S: – Fashionista & Suit Enthusiast! Lover of local culture and exploring the secrets of the tailoring industry.
Readers who have any questions on suits or menswear, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org